How to Add a YouTube Video to Pinterest
OK I’m really late to the Pinterest game mainly because I always thought it was about pinning arts and crafts, but I was obviously so wrong. I decided to watch a Pinterest webinar today and even just within the short time of the webinar I learned so many new things about Pinterest.
What I wanted to try first was adding a YouTube video to Pinterest. Since barely any people ever pin videos I didn’t even know it was an option. I took a short peek during the webinar and figured out how to do it. It’s really easy, follow me here:
- Find the video on YouTube that you want to share and open its page.
- Click on the Share button.
- Click on Share This Video
- Copy the URL in the box under the Share This Video button
- Go to your Pinterest page and click on the + Add a Pin button
- Paste the YouTube link into the box under “Or find images to pin”
- Click on the Find Images button
- Your selected video will appear at the top of the window. Click on it to Pin it.
- In the new window choose a pin up board and enter a description then click Pin it
For more tips on how to use Pinterest for business, sign up for Devon’s Power of Pinning Webinar. I was really amazed at some of the ways people are using Pinterest and now I can truly see how people can us it to build a business empire.