Hurry, get your copies. The sale ends today 4/1/13. I know you want to learn how to take full advantage of Pinterest and to use it with your marketing plan. Be sure to pick up on this great deal today or the price goes up up up!
I had a great time learning what was on this product. With it you can learn how to effectively use Pinterest to market your products, blog, or website.
It’s Easy to Use Pinterest to Market Your Blog
So you’re using Pinterest to market your blog and ideas, but people aren’t clicking on your blog links when looking at your pinned pics. What is the easiest way to get people to click without spamming your Read moreacross every single picture and getting your domain out there?
OK I’m really late to the Pinterest game mainly because I always thought it was about pinning arts and crafts, but I was obviously so wrong. I decided to watch a Pinterest webinar today and even just within the short time of the webinar I learned so many new things about Pinterest.
What I wanted to try first was adding a YouTube video to Pinterest. Since barely any people ever pin videos I didn’t even know it was an option. I took a short peek during the webinar and figured out how to do it. It’s really easy, follow me here:
- Find the video on YouTube that you want to share and open its page.
- Click on the Share button.
- Click on Share This Video
- Copy the URL in the box under the Share This Video button
- Go to your Pinterest page and click on the + Add a Pin button
- Paste the YouTube link into the box under “Or find images to pin”
- Click on the Find Images button
- Your selected video will appear at the top of the window. Click on it to Pin it.
- In the new window choose a pin up board and enter a description then click Pin it
For more tips on how to use Pinterest for business, sign up for Devon’s Power of Pinning Webinar. I was really amazed at some of the ways people are using Pinterest and now I can truly see how people can us it to build a business empire.
The other day I was playing around with Pinterest and thought about how nice it would be to add a watermark from my cell phone pics. After searching the Android Google Play app store, I ended up trying Add Watermark Free. Read more